- This topic explains how to create Media Player in C# programming.
- Using this Media Player, you can play audio and video files.
- Tools needed: Button1 (BtnBrowse), OpenFileDialog1 (OpenFileDialog1)
Steps to add Media Player Component to your C# application - Create Media Player in C#
- Step 1: Select Tool Box, and right click anywhere on the tool box and then select Choose option from the popup menu
- Step 2: Select COM Components from the opened frame and choose Windows Media Player from the list and Click OK to go back.
- Step 3: Drag or Select Windows Media Player tool from the toolbox to your C# application.
System.Windows.Forms Namespace – Create Media Player in C#
- The System.Windows.Forms namespace contains classes for creating Windows-based applications.
- It has full advantage of the rich user interface features available in the Microsoft Windows operating system.
IComponentConnector.InitializeComponent Method – Create Media Player in C#
- Help to load the compiled page of a component.